Stop Elbow Pain Today!
Elbow pain can happen to anyone at any day. It could be an injury, a mishap, old age or sometimes, we don’t even know the cause.
If you have been suffering from elbow pain for a while and wish to get it treated by a certified and experienced orthopaedic surgeon. Call us at (65) 64712674 (24 hour) for an appointment.
If you are having the below condition and would like to find out more information, please call us at +65 64712674 (24 hour):
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Distal biceps rupture
- Elbow arthritis
- Elbow dislocation
- Elbow fracture
- Elbow fusion
- Elbow lump
- Elbow tendinitis
- Elbow replacement
- Elbow swell (Olecranon bursitis)
- Golfer’s elbow
- Interposition elbow arthroplasty
- Raidal tunnel syndrome
- Tennis elbow
- Ulnar collateral ligament injuries
- Ulnar collateral ligament reconstruction (Tommy John Surgery)
And if you are looking for:
- Elbow pain surgery
- Elbow pain cure
- Elbow pain causes
- Elbow pain solution
- Elbow pain reason
- Elbow pain treatment (no surgery)
Then you came to the right place! Call us at +65 64712674 (24 hour) for an appointment.
If you are currently experiencing elbow pain when you:
- grip something, for example holding a pen or shaking someone’s hand
- twist your forearm, for example turning a door handle
- use your keyboard or mouse
- fully lengthen (extend) your arm
It’s time to call us at +65 64712674 (24 hour) for an appointment.
What are the causes of elbow pain? There are a lot of reason causing elbow pain. They are:
Playing racquet sports, such as tennis or badminton, can cause tennis elbow. The most common cause of elbow pain is repeated overuse of your arm.
A range of different activities that involve repeated hand, wrist and forearm movements can also cause elbow pain. Examples of these include:
- Elbow pain when using a screwdriver
- Elbow pain when sewing or knitting
- Elbow pain when using a keyboard and mouse
- Elbow pain when painting
- Elbow pain when gardening
- Elbow pain after an injury
- Arthritis to the elbow
- Elbow gout
- Elbow swelling
You may also get elbow pain if the muscles in your shoulder are weak, which places more stress on the muscles around your elbow and wrist.
Treatment options available for you to relief elbow pain
- Removal of lump in elbow
- Reduction of elbow dislocation
- Closed reduction to the elbow fracture
- Repair of bicep tendon
- Repair of ulnar collateral ligament
- Application of elbow brace
- General elbow surgery
Tennis elbow treatment
- Release of medial epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Shockwave therapy for tennis elbow or elbow tendinitis
- Platelet rich plasma therapy for tennis elbow or elbow tendinitis
- Elbow physiotherapy
We treated patients from all around the world everyday. Free yourself from pain by taking fast, reliable and effective treatment from our surgeon. Improve your quality of life!
Contact us now for your appointment and live life pain free!