We are dedicated to diagnosing and treating to a wide variety of bones & orthopaedic injuries and conditions in children.
Our paediatric orthopaedic specialists take care of the various paediatric orthopaedic conditions from infancy to teenage years, including congenital disorders, scoliosis and common injuries.
Children’s Orthopaedic Conditions:
- OSGOOD SCHLATTER’S DISEASE – Causes pain and swelling in the front of the knee below the kneecap. It is especially common in boys between 11 years to 15 years of age.
- SEVER’S DISEASE – Heel pain in children. Usually involves the growth plate.
- FLAT FEET – Loss of normal arch in the feet.
- LIMPING IN CHILDREN
- FRACTURES and musculoskeletal trauma.
- PULLED ELBOW – Occurs when a child’s elbow is pulled and partially dislocates.
- JUVENILE IDIOPATHIC ARTHRITIS (JIA)
- Hand and toe by birth with fused joints or extra joints. POLYDACTYLY (extra thumb or finger) or SYNDACTYLY (fused fingers).