NTUC i-Medicare card accepted here.
i-MediCare is a comprehensive group medical plan which covers visits to specialists and hospitalisation.
Outpatient Specialist Care
- Cover includes consultation, medication, basic diagnostic tests, x-rays and procedures.
- Members can visit our clinic upon referral from your panel doctors.
- Extended to cover specialised investigations which include CT scan and MRI.
i-MediCare covers cost of hospitalisation and surgical treatment requiring confinement in a hospital
- Daily Room and Board / Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Surgical Benefits
- Emergency Outpatient Treatment (Accidental)
- Daily In-hospital Consultation
- Pre-Hospitalisation Specialist Consultation, Diagnostic X-ray and Laboratory Fee
- Post Hospitalisation Treatment