Applying for a Medical Report?

If you are

  • NSF or Reservist, informing your medical officer regarding your medical condition
  • Making claims from your insurance company
  • Buying new insurance or extend your insurance
  • Filing third party claims for your road traffic accident or any personal liability
  • An employee, seeking compensation from your employer or MOM form to be completed by the physician. For example: MOM workmen compensation form, insurance physician statement, and clinical abstract form. (Patient to fill in relevant portions completely before submission).

How to apply for a medical report?

For new patients:

  • Call +65 6471 2674 to set an appointment with our Orthopaedic Specialist for a medical assessment.
  • After the assessment, our orthopaedic specialist will prepare the medical report to inform the party regarding your medical condition.

Call +65 6471 2674 for an appointment to see our Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon.

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Call Now ButtonCall Now +65 64712674